Sunday, November 7, 2010

Even Microsoft Excel Needs Some Love!

Microsoft Word always gets all the attention. When teachers, parents, students, frogs, dust particles and pop tarts need to type up some documents... who do they go to?? MICROSOFT WORD. It's always WORD. Doesn't anyone care about what Microsoft Excel has to say?


"I just feel so lonely- I know I can be confusing and hard to understand, but once you get to know me I'm really not that bad. *cries*" - Microsoft Excel


Do you see how negatively our behavior has affected Excel? That is why today we are going to learn more about Excel so it doesn't feel so lonely anymore. To be more specific, we are going to learn how to graph collected data, generate its equation, and determine the slope of the graph.


Just watch this quick video:


We suggest that you play around with a little and try to bling out your graph to make it more attrctive.

No comments:

Post a Comment